Makes 2 Milkshakes
510 g. (18 oz.) organic Vanilla Bean Ice Cream
¾ cup organic milk
2 tsp. organic lemon flavour
1 tsp. organic orange flavour
1 tsp. all natural cherry flavour
2 tsp. ColorKitchen Blue Dye
½ cup organic heavy whipping cream
7 g. organic sugar
½ tsp. organic vanilla extract
ColorKitchen Rainbow Sprinkles
1. First, make the whipped cream. Using your stand mixer with whisk attachment, or with a hand mixer, add the heavy whipping cream, sugar and vanilla extract to the mixing bowl.
2. Whisk slowly at first, then gradually turning up the speed as the whipped cream thickens until you are at full speed. Whisk until the whipped cream is thick and doesn’t fall off the whisk.
3. Put whipped cream in a piping bag with decorating tip #846.
4. In a blender, add the ice cream, milk, lemon flavour, orange flavour, cherry flavour and blue dye. Blend until you have a smooth and creamy milkshake.
5. Pour into milkshake glasses and top with whipped cream.
6. Sprinkle with rainbow sprinkles!
Baker's Note: To make this vegan, just use organic vanilla vegan ice cream (like Coconut Bliss) and use organic coconut milk instead of milk!
Recipe by Mimi's Cookie Bar