Easter Egg Colouring Kit
Easter egg dyes made from herbs and plants. Box makes egg drying tray!
* NATURAL FOOD DYES * ARTIFICIAL DYE-FREE * PLANT COLOURS * VEGAN * GLUTEN-FREE * NON-GMO
ColorKitchen's vibrant dyes colour eggs within seconds, making a rainbow of colour combinations!
The kit has enough colour for 1-2 dozen eggs, plus 1 mixing brush. Egg decorating booklet included.
COLOURS: Yellow/Orange, Purple, Blue
INGREDIENTS: Maltodextrin, Colour: Anthocyanins (Radish, Cabbage), Annatto Extract.
How to use the kit
What you'll need
- Boiled eggs (1-2 dozen)
- White vinegar
- Empty each colour packet into separate cups.
- Add 1/4 tsp of water to each cup, then mix thoroughly with the mixing brush until the powder has dissolved.
- Let the mix sit for a couple of minutes. If there is any powder that hasn't dissolved, blend again. Keep mixing until all the powder has dissolved.
- Add 1 tbsp of white vinegar to the purple (radish) and the blue (cabbage) mix, but do not add to the orange (annatto).
- Add 2 tbsp of water to all of the cups and mix.
- Add the eggs into the mixtures.
- Turn over gently with a spoon to ensure all areas are covered.
- One the egg reaches the desired colour, take it out using a spoon and set in the carton to dry.
- For pastel colours, dip the egg into the mix quickly and remove it.
- For deeper shades, leave the egg in the mix for several minutes.
- To combine colours, dab the egg dry with a paper towel, then dip into a second colour.
All products are imported & distributed by ColorKitchen's Official UK Partner - Buckley & Beale Ltd, Somerset House, GL9 1HT. www.buckleyandbeale.com